Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I bet you wonder what are the most popular entertainments !!!!!!

Well guess what I know the most popular game is a game called Senet well and the other was The Snake game with a close second and man that sounds pretty interesting to me so yeah they also liked to painted which that was popular also the previous one were the most popular board games and you know what I heard??? I heard that there was a king that that was buried with the game Senet and others my bet was the other one was the snake game. But just guessing here so yeah.When they painted it was like when there wife plowed or harvest something yeah that was pretty cool for them I guess I can't really speak for them so that's my guess kinda! They also like to shape and carve stuff which turn out looking very neat so that's pretty awesome I wish that I can do that so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment