Thursday, November 18, 2010

Guess what King Tutank did when he was buried??????

Okay, I bet you don't know this but this King was buried with board games and he was buried with about two or three games. One you know from the previous paragraphs is the game Senet and I bet the other one was probably The Snake Game and is my guess but I'm probably wrong so don't judge!This is true because I was told they they were buried with there favorite people and things and I guess that was one of his. Also it was put in there for entertainment for the after life!!!!!!!!! I know that if something was really valuable to you then it was buried with you to use in the afterlife and you can tell the Egyptians believed firmly in it because of all the things they did if I could tell you the truth I would but I can't sorry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment